HTML stands for Hyper Text Markup Language, which is the most widely used language on Web to develop web pages. HTML was created by Berners-Lee in late 1991 but “HTML 2.0” was the first standard HTML specification which was published in 1995. HTML 4.01 was a major version of HTML and it was published in late 1999. Though HTML 4.01 version is widely used but currently we are having HTML-5 version which is an extension to HTML 4.01, and this version was published in 2012.
In this course, you will learn the following:
- Introduction to HTML
- The document heading
- The document body
- Tags that interact with text
- Containers tags and page structure HTML
- Multimedia tags: audio and video
- HTML is highly flexible and supported on all browsers.
- User friendly and an open technology
- It gives better performance.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to get:
- By the end of this course, you will have a basic & through understanding of HTML
- Upon completion, you will have coded a handful of useful HTML
- By the end of this course, you will have impressed yourself, and will be able to hit the ground running with your newly acquired skillset.
- Get the ball rolling for a career in web design.
The training will last two(2) weeks and the fee is N20,000.